вторник, 13 мая 2014 г.

the black sheep,

the black sheep,





i have scars on my palms and the insides of my fingers.
there is blood in my mouth and staining my clothes.
i have died too many times to count and come back again stronger.

( are you proud of me, momma? are you proud of me, pappa? )


it mostly depends on your own interpretation of the label & what the character has done to be labeled ‘the black sheep’. so, some of these suggestions may work more than others. they’re purely based on my interpretation of the label & the different ways i’d portray the character. you can mix & match a lot of these too. if you’d like me to elaborate on why i chose any of the traits below/how i envision them being tied into the label, please don’t be afraid to ask !!


  • negative traits: rebellious, confrontational, callous, dogmatic, facetious, fickle, jaundiced, mendacious, pertinacious, reticent.




"There’s a brief moment when you first wake up where you have no memories, a blissful blank slate, a happy emptiness, but it doesn’t last long and you remember exactly where you are and what you are trying to forget."


I know all about waiting.



"


Create wings

out of fire.


Burn holes

through the nets

they cast upon you.


"


"I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see."


tagged as: old soul, general, the black sheep, the insurgent,

Original article and pictures take 78.media.tumblr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий