пятница, 6 декабря 2002 г.

beep beep BOI

beep beep BOI

(Terrible) Luna Lovegood aesthetic.


Pansy Parkinson aesthetic becAuse I.had that greem sweater picture and didn’t wanna have to get rid of it.


Tom Riddle aesthetic over hurr.I’m also kind of maybe slightly completely obsessed with Ash Stymest rn so expect to see a lot of him on here for a while….yah. So anyway,hope this pleases your seeing orbs and whatnot.


-This is the first and probably last time I will ever sign off.


Sunshiney Hermione 2.0


Everyone’s favorite mischief makers,Freddie and Georgie.


Luna Lovegood moodblard thingy because I found the picture of the pretty girl and needed to do this


*Lily Luna Potter– Mandy Lee Duffy (of MisterWives)

**Albus Severus Potter – Logan Lerman

Dylan O’Brien – James Sirius Potter

Molly Weasley – Michelle Phan

Lucy Weasley – Levy Tran

Teddy Lupin – Zak Henri

***Victoire Weasley-DeLacour – Sarah Gadon

****Dominique Weasley-DeLacour – Ruby Rose

*****Louis Weasley-DeLacour – George Ezra

******Rose Weasley– Laura Spencer

Hugo Weasley – Tijn Elbers

Roxanne Weasley – Isabella Peschardt


Fred Weasley II – Tyler James Williams


Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy — Jamie Campbell Bower

I AM NEXT GEN TRASH OKAY OKAY YEAH I GET IT


okay, so yeah, fan cast ( i told myself I would’t do one of these, but I was in a mood and yeah)


*I have another face claim for Lily; her name is Natalya Rudakova, but there isn’t much stuff to work with for her. She’s my icon though.


** I have another face claim for Albus; Skylar Gisondo, who played Nick in the most recent Night At The Museum movie. He looks like a beautiful blend of Harry and Ginny.


**** Not a solid claim.


***** Not a solid claim, since Louis would totally have his dads long luscious hair.


****** I don’t have a solid face claim for Rose aT ALL. Personally, I believe Rose would be chubby and have poofy hair (like her mum) and there isn’t anybody out there that I could find, so I picked a red haired woman, and she happened to be there. Oops.


Original article and pictures take 78.media.tumblr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий